Dan from Artspace Cinderford has been back on BBC Radio Gloucestershire, talking about the online gallery, the weeks art challenge, the free tutorials and the pet portrait prize draw. Listen here (It starts at 3.15.14)
Home is where the art is…
Artspace Cinderford are delighted to announce that, with funding from Adult Education in Gloucestershire, we can offer people the chance to be part of a unique project that celebrates the power of creativity during social distancing and ends in an an exciting exhibition of your work.
Just think, at some point our experience of the Covid-19 virus and all the emotions that came with it, will be in the past. We will be able to meet up to share our stories, to discuss our version of events, to think back to how we felt during social distancing. Even though we are all ‘in it together’, everyone has a unique story to tell – there will be dark clouds and silver linings for all of us. So, imagine how fascinating it will be to come together, once we are able, to look at a collection of artwork, made by us now.
How will it work?
– Get expert tuition and guidance from professional artists, right in the comfort of your own home.
– Be supported to connect with others and share your work via social media and our online gallery.
– Work towards creating a piece which will be part of an incredible ‘real life’ retrospective exhibition of work created during Covid-19 social distancing.
How can I get involved?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in a place and find out more.
Courses are FREE if you are aged 19 and over and:
– Have a disability or long term illness. Or,
– Need to gain confidence. Or,
– Have qualifications less than level 2 (5 GCSE’s). Or,
if none of the above apply, donate to participate.
Follow this link …
Children In Need at Artspace
A project for Engage Circus at Artspace Cinderford was featured on the Children in Need programme on the BBC. Thanks to BBC Children in Need for funding our accessible Circus programme. Watch the video below.